A healthy church is full of people who serve with a focused enthusiasm that comes from a passion to see people’s lives changed. As you experience life at CFC, you will have the awesome opportunity to bless others through serving. There is no greater honor and joy than to know you’ve made a difference in the lives of others.
Nursery & PreSchool
Newborns through 5 yrs.
Kids & Youth Ministry
6 yrs through 12th grade students
Greeters, Ushers, The HUB Café, Parking Lot, Van Ministry, Hospitality
Music & Production
Singer & Musicians, Dance & Drama, Lighting & Audio
Housekeeping, Maintenance & Grounds keeping, Medical Response, Security
Communications & Media
Camera Operators, Photographers, Graphic Designers, Web/Social Media Specialists
If you are interested in getting more information or signing up, please fill the volunteer application form below and we'll be in touch ASAP:)
1. Regularly attend services at Cornerstone Family Church.
2. Attend ministry team orientations, training and meetings as provided.
3. Function within the guidelines and procedures for the ministry in which you are applying.
4. Maintain a Godly lifestyle.
5. Be an example as a leader in the Body of Christ.
6. Maintain a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus through regular reading of the Bible, prayer and church attendance.
7. Be in agreement with the teaching and ministry of Cornerstone Family Church
8. Accept the authority of Pastors Dan & Anne and the appointment of ministry leadership.
We love our community and like to help out in any ways that we can. Through our Community Garden, Food Pantry and Hot Dog Ministry, we contribute to the Des Moines area and you can too.
Adopt - A - Room
Looking for a way to get involved at CFC? Have a couple of extra hours in your week? Why not Adopt - A - Room and help keep our beautiful building...well....BEAUTIFUL! Flexible schedules available...let us know your availability and we'll get you connected with a room cleaning schedule ASAP!